Now That I Mention It

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So, it's been awhile since I wrote.....

I seem to be having a temporary loss of mojo.

I thought I had forgotten what real heartache felt like. I thought it was a part of my past until it came screaming back into my life last month. First there is the overwhelming sadness and then the inability to feel or do anything- or to do anything right.

I can still feel emotions, but just anger and sadness. There is no love or joy. I want to feel these things, but it's like there is a gaping maw where my soul used to live.

I look around at all the people I see who appear to be so content with their lives. Have they stumbled across some secret that I have missed? What is the secret to contentment? Is it love, a degree, children, a good man? And how will I ever know?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Meet Singles Online
Meet Singles Online