Now That I Mention It

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Busy-ness

Obviously it has been awhile since I have written- well, written anything here. I've been writing regularly for Associated Content and if you look to the right of this post you will see my content listing. I'm sure you will all want to take a moment and read all of my exciting holiday ideas. :-)

I have been busy with PTA activities and my sociology course. I've got to get started studying for my final in 2 weeks. *UGH*

I just returned from a "girlfriend's getaway" to Dallas. I went with my friend Christy and we had a great time. We did just a little shopping and dining and spent time with some other friends who live in Dallas. It was very relaxing.

I'm also a search guide with ChaCha now and am making a little extra cash that way. I've got their search toolbar at the top of the blog, so check it out sometime and you will be amazed at how great it is to have someone else do your searching for you.

My darling children are great and annoying all at the same time. I'm not sure they missed me while I was gone, but they were certainly happy to see me show up with a surprise for them.

1 Comments:

  • I'm disappointed when so much time goes by without connecting...yet pleased to come and find things are going so well for you. Wondering how many emails I may have from you among the almost 150 I have sitting in my Inbox :-(

    Wishing you the happiest possible holiday season.

    By Blogger Kilroy_60, at Monday, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Meet Singles Online
Meet Singles Online