Now That I Mention It

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Two More! (and I passed my Mid-Term!)

I've had two more pieces published at Associated Content. Neither of these were for pay, but I'm enjoying the comments I'm getting. Mostly, I am just enjoying writing again. Here are the links:

www.associatedcontent.com/article/68455/teach_your_kids_to_live_
in_the_real.html

If you are right leaning or pro-war, you may want to avoid this one :-)

www.associatedcontent.com/article/68461/scammed_into_war.html

I'm also breathing a sigh of relief over the sociology mid-term. I took it this AM and got an "A", so I can at least sleep tonight instead of studying!

The gallbladder comes out Monday. Gee, I can't wait. *NOT*

2 Comments:

  • Congrats on the good test result! I'm off to read your pieces. On the gall bladder, my mom had hers out a few years ago and she has been healthier and happier since then. I'll hope for the same for you!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at Sunday, October 15, 2006  

  • Congratulations on your published pieces! There's a special feleing about seeing your byline. I hope this is only the beginning of many more to come ---------------------------------with ever increasing -----------------------paychecks!









    Kilroy Was Here!

    By Blogger Kilroy_60, at Monday, October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Meet Singles Online
Meet Singles Online