Now That I Mention It

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Published *AND* Paid!

It's been awhile since I've blogged, but things around here have been more than a bit hectic. I've got school, PTA, class reunion and my gallbladder needs to come out.

There is good news in my world, though! I've had two pieces of writing published this week. I even got paid for one of them :-)

www.associatedcontent.com/article/68226/summer_nights.html

www.associatedcontent.com/article/67257/
why_you_should_visit_the_wichita_mountains.html

It's not the "Great American Novel", but it gave me a warm fuzzy anyway. I have several other articles that I have submitted and hopefully they will be accepted.

I'm also publishing content at www.xomba.com I posted my first piece there today. It's a bit of humor dealing with a family vacation. It can be viewed here.

http://www.xomba.com/vacation_all_i_ever_wanted

Kilroy, if you are reading this, I haven't forgotten you! I'm going to catch up with your blog this weekend.

Thanks everyoe for supporting me in quest for the impossible :-)

3 Comments:

  • Congrats! That is so exciting! Yay you!

    By Blogger Unknown, at Monday, October 09, 2006  

  • This is Great News! Congratulations!! I still remember my first byline - at 15 cents per column inch - it felt so good.

    I need to say here, I regret my long absence. I'm currently conducting an experiment which has brought forth discussion of link exchanges vs. friends, visiting those in your blogroll and writing comments.

    Hoping you are doing well and that I'll hear from you soon. Keep an eye on your Inbox, I'll be there sooner than later, my friend.

    By Blogger Kilroy_60, at Wednesday, October 11, 2006  

  • Well done! Read Summer Nights - excellent!
    Keep up the good writings :-)

    By Blogger Annelisa, at Monday, October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Meet Singles Online
Meet Singles Online