Now That I Mention It

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Alive

(Bloggers note: The following was written c. 1986-87 judging by the typewriter I obviously used. When I compare this to my present emotional state I find I apparently haven't moved on too much :-) )

To think and to feel and to dream is the essence of being. My being is frightened, hurt, but alive.

When I think, I think too much. I blow small things into proportions unimaginable by others. This frightens me. Thinking that is done by humans should not reach beyond what is concrete,(note: yeah, I was a little young and naive at this point, wasn't I?) but mine does.

My feelings and emotions are as strong as my thinking, but they have been broken, like my heart. I care about everyone and everything (again, boy was I naive, yet when all of this does not care back I become disheartened and disenchanted with all that I think is good in the world.

My dreams are alive. They are unbroken by people who do not care. They are what is solid in life and they are what will keep you going when thinking and feeling bring you down.

When the world tries to break you through your thoughts and feelings you must learn to live on your dreams for they are what keeps life alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Meet Singles Online
Meet Singles Online